About the Job
We are San Gabriel Valley’s top commercial and residential plumbing services provider – Guaranteed!!
If you are looking for a place to call home and desire to work in a family environment, apply today! We are seeking out the most productive, hard-working, qualified plumbers in the Southern California area. We want someone who has strong troubleshooting skills and can help homeowners and businesses make educated decisions on how to figure out what needs to be done to complete their project. Honesty and integrity are a MUST when dealing with clients to make them a customer for life!
The Ideal Candidate includes:
- A clean and presentable appearance.
- Clear, concise communication skills; able to talk to the client in simple terms about plumbing systems.
- Strong organizational skills when it comes to performing work.
- Have a strategic approach when showing businesses and homeowners their repair/replacement options.
- Engage the customer in the work you are performing at their location.
- Able to run equipment, install various water heaters and fixtures, etc.
- Knows how to use drain-clearing equipment, cameras, leak locators, etc.
- Possess strong trouble-shooting skills.
- Have a clean background.
- Able to drive a company vehicle (meaning no DUI’s or reckless/careless driving within the last five years)
- Be able to pass a drug test.
Typical Work On A Daily Basis
- Drain cleaning/stoppages in and out of the home
- Repairs on toilets, water heaters, garbage disposals, water softeners, etc.
- All interior plumbing lines/fixtures
- Faucets/fixtures on showers and sinks
- Bathroom/kitchen plumbing
- Water lines/service
- Anything else having to do with plumbing systems